Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day Weekend






Labor Day Weekend was enjoyable, but would have been even better if Jon didn't have to work Sunday and Monday! My sister-in-law and brother-in-law came on Saturday for the weekend and they kept me and the boys company! I actually had a few hours off to myself on Sunday because my parents came to watch the boys for me. Leigh, Brent and I headed to Portland and we went on a scenic cruise along Casco Bay, what a beautiful day out on the open water. After the cruise we visited the Portland Lobster Company for a delicious lobster roll. It is so fun to be a tourist :>) Leigh and Brent bought Nathan and Brady new hats for the fall, but the boys have become very able to take them off on their own. I will keep trying, but for now they look pretty darn cute in them!

0 comments: