Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fall is around the corner!










As I sit here and type this the temperature is a chilly 62 degrees! It isn't September yet, isn't it still supposed to be in the 70s and 80s. I can't help but get a little excited for fall, it takes me back to when I was younger. I loved getting a new cozy fleece jacket from L.L Bean's and I paired it with some new Gap Jeans! We made a trip to Bean's last weekend and we purchased Nathan and Brady their first fleece jackets to carry on the tradition. They also got new monogrammed backpacks so when they start out at daycare in December they will have cool new bags. We have really been enjoying these last weeks in August, but we look forward to the fall foliage and taking the boy's apple picking for the first time.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

My favorite time of year too! I just want to go out and buy a new notebook and some pencils! The boys look adorable on their little tractor.