Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer


Today was such a great and relaxing day. I am not sure what set it apart from any other day, but I think it was all of the fresh air! The morning started with storytime at the Cape library, which is customary on Wednesdays. We ran into all of our mom friends and all of their cute babies. We then continued on to my mother's house and my niece was spending the day with her which was great! She loves Nathan and Brady...I also enjoyed an hour visit with Krista and was able to catch up with her, which was fabulous. I ended the day over at a friend's pool which was so relaxing. Between all the fresh air and seeing some wonderful friends this day was great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney is getting so big, I almost didn't recognize her! What a grea picture!