Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pictures

Well I am very behind in my blogging! Life moves to quickly ! I am just going to post some pictures because there is too much to catch up on!!








Nathan enjoying some craft time !


Brady

Brady and Nathan

Brady and Nathan rediscovering the Jumperoo !Brady enjoying a little kayaking!Nate headed out for a run.Brady enjoying Sydney's birthday party.Nathan feeling very warm and enjoying Sydney's Care Bear coloring book!Brady testing out Syd's wheels !Nathan and Sydney at her 4th Birthday Party

Cool shades Nate !

Boys will be boys !

Nathan

Brady

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so big. We miss seeing you guys. Give us a call some time. We need to get together.

THE BURT FAMILY said...

I love the shot of Nate with the goggles and onesie. They just keep getting cuter by the day. All our best-Jody