Sunday, September 28, 2008

A few pictures to say goodbye!!

Unfortunately life is just WAY to busy with two toddlers to sit down and update my blog. As much as I would like to keep up with my blogging, I just can't. I will try and put some pictures on my Facebook periodically for those that are interested in keeping up with my two guys !


Thanks everyone for reading and maybe one day I will have time again !!






Nathan trying out his bowling shoes.



Nathan, Brady and Dad



Brady wearing his "school project" proudly!



and my shoes!



and his "Brady" shirt!



Nathan makes silly faces now for the camera! When you say "cheese" you never know what look you are going to get.



Nathan and Brady



Brady and Nathan

Dampa and Grammy at the Fair with the boy's !

Checking out the cows

Nate, Dad, Me and Brady

Me and Nathan

Jon and Brady

Look at the size of that pumpkin!

"Tractor weeee"

4 comments:

THE BURT FAMILY said...

ummm, excuse me?

Corey said...

Nooooo!! I am so sad. How am I going to keep up with these adorable little munchkins? I may have to resort to signing up for Facebook? I am so socially behind!! Stay in touch- some way, some how, Pam. Miss you guys. Love to the boys.
C

The Smith Family said...

I'm going to miss seeing the little guys, we need to get together. Give us a call. It's been way too long.

Sarah said...

I hope you reconsider! Just do it whenever you have time. It would be wonderful to see you all at some point this fall; life's gotten away from us and we'd love to see you again.