Monday, January 21, 2008

One month already!

It is hard to believe that I have been back to work for 1 month already and that the boy's are 13 months old today. The transition back to work has been better than expected for me and the boy's are handling it well too! They are attending daycare and have a great time everyday with their new friends. Nathan has transitioned perfectly, but Brady still cries when I drop him off. That makes it hard on me, but I know once I am gone he does o.k. They play hard, do lot's of arts&crafts and enjoy some home-cooked food everyday. Nathan and Brady are both walking, Nathan better than Brady, but he started 3 weeks prior so Brady has some catching up to do. They are constantly building their vocabulary, they both say Dog, Book, Thank you, Mom, Dad and I am sure some more that aren't immediately coming to mind. (It was a long day on the phones at work.) All in all we are doing well and I am soaking up all the time I can with the boy's when I am not working!!





Nathan and Brady waiting to go to Daycare




Nathan and Brady enjoying some milk before bed.


Nathan



Brady


Nathan and Brady























0 comments: