Friday, December 7, 2007

Good until the last drop!






As you all know I have taken a year off from work to stay home with Nathan and Brady. My time is winding down, 2 weeks from today I have to report back to work. I have mixed emotions, on one hand the break will be nice (especially for my back), but at the same time I am going to miss spending all my day's with them and watching them grow. I am so grateful that I was able to spend an entire year with them and experience so many first's. I feel Jon and I have given them a really good start in the world and I think they are at the age that some socialization will be great. As I embark on this next chapter I only have positive thoughts in my head, I am going to enjoy every moment with them to the fullest because next thing I know they will be sitting behind the driver's wheel getting lessons from Dad! Ugh...


I took these pictures of the boy's yesterday. I thought I would dress them up and have some fun! Nathan is in the cream outfit.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Pam, Good luck with the transition back to work. I'm sure you will do well with it. All the best! Carrie